Frustrated with your South Scottsdale home search?
Dismayed by the dearth of affordable single family homes currently for sale near Old Town?
If the summer listing slowdown has you feverish, I have the prescription … and it ain’t more cowbell!
Coming to the rescue after the holiday weekend is a three bedroom, two bath mid-century red brick home right in the middle of it all. Remodeled with a newer kitchen (newer cabinets, new granite counter tops, newer appliances including brand new range/oven), dual pane windows throughout (barring one), and much more, this is the property you have been looking for if you want something you can move right into without being gouged by the insane markups being charged by flippers, amateur and professional alike.
*Pictures coming soon! Bookmark this post!
For more information, or to get in for a special sneak peak before it hits the open market, contact me today.
We are now live and accepting offers! Full property details below!
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 5466953 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Paul Slaybaugh, Realty Executives | 480.220.2337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenery is at a premium here in Scottsdale. In the age of xeriscape, desertscape … moonscape, sometimes a front lawn is just what the house doctor ordered. In addition to the well known communities of Arcadia, McCormick Ranch and the Central corridor, there are a few scattered pockets that harken back to the mature, non-desert landscaping that many Scottsdale immigrants thought they left behind upon relocating to the Valley of the Sun. Aside from those name brand communities, however, they often lie just out of sight of the casual eye.
Vista Bonita in South Scottsdale is one such hidden gem. Secreted away in the 85250 zip code just East of the Scottsdale Road and Vista (just North of Chaparral Rd) intersection, few buyers I have encountered are aware of its existence. Originally comprised of 1960s era ranch style homes on larger than typical lots, some have been knocked down in favor of newer construction. Sitting at the gateway to downtown Scottsdale, it is easy to see why. The allure of modern architecture atop the prime central Scottsdale Real Estate makes for a “bucolic chic” neighborhood that few readily forget upon first encounter.
Though identifiable as one homogeneous neighborhood, Vista Bonita is actually made up of three legal subdivisions: VISTA BONITA LOT 9-19,VISTA BONITA 2 LOT 33-44 and VISTA BONITA 3A. For the purposes of this post, I will simply refer to these phases as Vista Bonita 1, Vista Bonita 2 and Vista Bonita 3, respectively.
Vista Bonita 1:
- 24 total properties, all single-level
- There are several commercial properties included in this subdivision in addition to the single-family homes
- 19 homes feature private swimming pools
- Average property size of 2555 square feet (includes both commercial and residential structures)
- Properties range in age from 1956-2004
- Mix of block / frame – wood construction & architectural styles
- Primarily zoned R1-10 for single-family residential on 10,000 sq ft lot minimums, many homes sit on approx. 1/2 acre lots. There is commercial zoning for several properties which sit on Vista Road at the entrance to the subdivision.
Vista Bonita 2:
- 22 total homes, all single-level
- 17 homes feature private swimming pools
- Average home size of 2295 sq ft
- Homes range in age from 1957-1992
- Mix of construction types & architectural styles
- Zoned R1-10 for residential lots of 10,000 square foot minimums, most homes sit on 1/3 – 1/2 acres.
Vista Bonita 3:
- 32 total homes, all single-level.
- 24 homes feature private swimming pools
- The average home size is 2360 square feet
- Homes range in age from 1961 – 2007
- Mix of construction types and architectural styles
- Zoned R1-10 for residential lots with 10,000 square foot minimums, most feature
All three phases of Vista Bonita fall in the Kiva Elementary / Mohave Middle / Saguaro High School districts
*Read More About the Scottsdale Unified School District
Homes on the extreme East of the Vista Bonita neighborhood back up to the canal / open area. Included in the few commercial structures in the neighborhood is the Lamar Day Spa. Nearby is the renowned Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and the shops /restaraunts / art galleries / nightlife / etc of downtown Scottsdale. The Town of Paradise Valley lies just on the other side (West) of Scottsdale Road.
For those looking for the mature-landscaping and inviting feel of Arcadia and Paradise Valley Farms, but perhaps on a lesser budget, and with even more immediate access to Old Town Scottsdale, Vista Bonita bears a look.
Launch Your Vista Bonita Home Search
View Homes for Sale in Scottsdale by Community
Read about other Scottsdale Neighborhoods
Contact Ray & Paul for all of your Scottsdale Real Estate needs
(480) 220-2337 | email@example.com