Las Palomas in McCormick Ranch is a revelation for townhouse / patio home enthusiasts in central Scottsdale. The guard gated community includes some highly coveted McCormick Ranch Real Estate, as waterfront lots can be found along the banks of Lake Margherite, Lake Angela and Lake Nino. Just West of Hayden Road off of San Lorenzo, the Dueck built community contains larger properties than most would associate with a townhouse / patio home development. The low-maintenance living, coupled with the considerable home sizes and ample amenities, makes for a popular choice across the full home buyer spectrum.
Following are the community specs for Las Palomas, one of the coveted waterfront subdivisions of McCormick Ranch.
- 129 total homes; 98 single-level and 31 two-stories
- 10 (8%) homes include private swimming pools
- Average Las Palomas home size is 2568 square feet
- Construction ranges from 1979-2000 (most homes were built in the 1980s)
- Primarily wood frame construction
- 2 car garage standard
- Mix of flat and partial tile roofs
- 24 hour manned guard gate
- Heated community pools (2) and spa
- Tennis courts (2)
- Walking paths
- HOA fee includes exterior maintenance of units, blanket insurance policy, front yard maintenance and common area maintenance
- Lush, resort style common grounds
- Zoned R-4 for 4000 square foot lot minimums
- Cochise Elementary School | Cocopah Middle School | Chaparral High School Districts
Residents of Las Palomas have immediate access to the McCormick Ranch multi-use path system (Camelback Walk) which passes directly beyond the entrance to the neighborhood. With access to the approximately 25 miles of walking paths that stretch throughout the Ranch, there is no need for a gym membership.
A two minute stroll to the South finds a pedestrian amidst the shops and restaurants at the Mercado Del Lago and Village centers on Lake Margherite. Notable inclusions are The Melting Pot, Royal Barge Thai Cuisine, Butters, Chipotle, Zipps Sports Bar & Grill, and The Village Roastery (coffee). Continuing South under Via De Ventura Blvd, intrepid explorers can follow Camelback Walk along the Palm Course of the McCormick Ranch Golf Club.
Heading North from the front gate of Las Palomas, residents can follow Camelback Walk underneath Hayden Rd and continue on to Cochise Elementary School, Mountain View Park, Mustang Library and Scottsdale Healthcare (Shea campus).
Residents of Las Palomas (like all McCormick Ranch residents) have boating (Lake Margherite) and fishing rights. Permits must be obtained from the McCormick Ranch Property Owner’s Association to demonstrate residency, but are free of charge.
Ready to give up the lawn mower, but not necessarily the size and privacy of your home? Las Palomas in McCormick Ranch just might be your ticket.
Unless you have some profound aversion to lock and leave waterfront property, that is.
Homes for sale in Las Palomas
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 3/24/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Buying or Selling is McCormick Ranch? Look no further than Ray & Paul Slaybaugh. With over 50 combined years of specialized McCormick Ranch Real Estate experience, we’re your huckleberries.
(480) 220-2337 | email@example.com