Meridian on McCormick Ranch is a newer patio home community along the McCormick Parkway corridor in McCormick Ranch. While largely detached, single-family style properties, the neighborhood falls under townhouse zoning (allows for ownership of individual lots as well as indivisible interest in the common area). Aside from conversion projects in the Northern portion of the Ranch as well as the newly completed Veritas luxury townhouse complex in the Paseo Village area (developer lost to the bank prior to selling any units, however. Stay tuned for developments with the Veritas project), Meridian constitutes, perhaps, the best option for newer patio home style construction in the Ranch. The unique combination of newer than typical construction/architecture and low-maintenance, single-family living is largely unrivaled in McCormick Ranch.
Directly next door to the older Spanish Oaks townhouse subdivision, Meridian on McCormick Ranch is located in the immediate facility of the McCormick Ranch Golf Club, Camelback Walk (McCormick Ranch walking path system), the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center, Camelback Lake and the Millennium Resort. Following are the notable statistics for the Evans Withycomb built community.
- 111 total homes; 100 single-level, 11 two-story homes
- 23 (21%) of Meridian homes feature private swimming pools
- Homes built between 1988-1993
- Average size home is approx 1941 square feet
- Zoned R-4 for residential lots with 4000 square foot minimums
- Kiva Elementary, Mohave Middle, Saguaro High School Districts
- Primarily wood-frame construction
- 2 car garages are standard
- Mostly concrete tile roofing
- Gated Community
- Premium Golf Course lots at the Northern end of the subdivision
- (Heated) Community Pool & Spa
Homes For Sale or Rent in Meridian on McCormick Ranch
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match
the specified search criteria.
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Search all Homes for Sale in McCormick Ranch
For all of your McCormick Ranch Real Estate needs, contact Ray & Paul Slaybaugh: Your McCormick Ranch Specialists Since 1974
(480) 220-2337 | firstname.lastname@example.org