Casas Dia Festivo is a patio home subdivision located at the SW corner of Hayden and Mountain View Road in McCormick Ranch of Scottsdale, AZ. Similar in size and character to the Santa Fe patio home community in the Southern portion of the Ranch, Casas Dia Festivo represents one of the better hybrid housing options in the Ranch’s Northern reaches.
View larger map
Featuring properties that live like single-family homes (privacy, no one above or below), but with the low maintenance appeal of townhouses, Casas Dia Festivo properties are equally suited for move-up and move-down purchases. Typically sharing a common wall at the garage (some units share two common walls) and private (but manageable) backyards, front yard and common area maintenance is provided by the HOA. While some properties include private pools, those who enjoy the use of a pool without the maintenance headaches will appreciate the heated community pool & spa.
- 60 total patio homes
- Built between 1981-1994
- Homes average approximately 2000 square feet
- 48 single-level and 12 two-story homes
- 6 homes with private swimming pools
- Earlier construction (1981-1984) primarily block, while newer homes primarily constructed with wood framing
- 2 car garage standard
- Spanish style architecture with tile roofing (primarily) and exterior stucco finish
- Current HOA dues (at time of posting) of $140 / monthly in addition to the McCormick Ranch planned community fee of $185 annually.
Casas Dia Festivo falls within the Chaparral High School District (Cochise Elementary and Cocopah Middle Schools).
Current pricing in Casas Dia Festivo at the time of this posting ranges from approximately $300,000-$400,000.
Homes Currently For Sale or Lease in Casas Dia Festivo
See all Casas Dia Festivo Real Estate.
(all data current as of 2/1/2015)
$459,500 : 8085 E Del Tornasol Drive, Scottsdale3 beds, 2.50 baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Ready to buy or sell your McCormick Ranch patio home? Contact Ray and Paul Slaybaugh today: Representing Scottsdale home buyers and sellers since 1974.
View More McCormick Ranch Subdivisions
Overview of McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale AZ